Valentine’s day is coming up, soon shelves will be loaded with flowers, heart-shaped gift-boxes & lots of puffy teddy bears. It’s such a sweet thing to celebrate year-round. It’s a great opportunity to flex your creativity in expressing your love to them. Every relationship stage can have a different valentine’s day celebration. Keep in mind if you’re planning out dates or picking out gifts, is your girl really into these kinds of holidays or not?
But let us tell you this!A girl would always melt for an extra effort, an unexpected gift if she’s not the kind that celebrates valentines, well it’s ok, you’re going the extra mile here!
If you’re reading this article then you girl should be so interested in this kind of holiday & you want to make her feel loved, but you’re wondering what you should do for your girl on this day?
First, You should plan ahead for what type of gift to give her, we’ll discuss it later in the article.
Prepare the gift & either send it to her house or give it to her when you go out later that day.
Second, you must take her out, down we’ll be giving you some ideas of where to take her & what activities to do but first, you have to ask yourself some questions:
- What does she like doing?
- What’s her favorite activity?
- Is there a place she wishes to go to?
- Where would you think her favorite destination?
- How vibes do you want to have on this day, is it romantic, fun, aesthetic, or what?
Getting back to what gifts to give her on Valentine’s :
There’s a lot of gifts you might want to consider while gifting on valentine’s, of course, the gifts must be SENTIMENTAL & CUTE.
Here’re some ideas of what to prepare for a gift:-
But before we get to that, you should pick your card wisely...
It’s really important to show your love in your choice of gift-card & the lovely note you’ll leave on it & it would be much sweeter if it has something cute on it wrapped in a gift box with a ribbon or glitter or any of the sweet yet crazy wrapping ideas.
1- Accessories & especially earrings & necklaces are very SENTIMENTAL gifts to give your woman!
2- Beauty products can be such a thoughtful thing to buy her with the help of her girl best friend of course.
There’re plenty of beauty products you can choose from, you can also get her a perfume.
3- A bag or a purse
4- A shoes/ heels/sneakers -- depending on your girl’s Style
5- An electronic gadget she wanted to have Example: a headset or headphones
6- A satin eye-mask with a satin pillowcase
8- A box of her favorite chocolates & snacks
9- A customized t-shirt or hoodie with a picture of you both together or her favorite band or artist or even her fav quote
10- A-Frame with photos of you together
11- A coaster
12- A cool designed socks
13- A stress reliever candle, there are different types of candles to gift her with different flavors & smells
14- If she’s into writing & reading, get her a diary copybook, a planner, a book.
15- If she’s into cooking, bring her cooking utensils.
16- Gift her something to decorate her room with, girls love that.
ALL the mentioned gift ideas are available at giftopiia.com so build your girl a gift-box now with giftopiia & let’s get to the next step which is where to take her?
Don’t know what to write on the card for valentine?
It all depends on what stage of the relationship you are in, what you say to your girl when you just started dating can’t be the same as after you’ve been together for a long time.
If you just started dating then make it simple, decent, and avoid intimidating content.
But after you’ve been together for a long time, you probably know what will melt her heart, and that it’s okay to talk yourself out with no boundaries.
Manage to write your love note with love, invest in it even if it’s just a simple sentence as I love you. Try to pour all your emotions, be spontaneous and it’s okay to be vulnerable.
Here’re a couple of ideas to write to your loved one on a valentine’s card.
- I’m still wearing the smile you gave me last night.
- Happy valentine’s day my sweet muffin
- You made me believe in love again and I thank you for that
- I promise to agree to disagree and compromise everything for you my love
- Thank you for loving me and trusting me with all your heart, and I promise to do the same forever.
- I appreciate your existence in my life & I want you to know that you’re the sweetest thing that has ever happened to me.
- I love you as simple as that
- I’m glad you became the best part of my life, you are a blessing & I thank god for your existence.
PLACES TO VISIT ON VALENTINE’S :
You better take her out on this day...
Here’s a bunch of ideas of where to take her & what to do.
- We recommend it’s all a surprise if you’re taking her out better not tell her where.
- If you’re giving her a gift better keep it mysterious.
- Take her out blindfolded for a place she always wanted to go or a magical place you’ve always wanted to take her to.
- If you’re looking for something fun to do on that day:
- You have to also keep in mind what she would or wouldn’t prefer to go to, depending on her interests, age & lifestyle.
FUN PLACES TO VISIT WITH YOUR GIRL ON VALENTINE’S
- You can take her to the zoo
- Take your date bowling
- Take her to the movies
- A fun park or the funfair
- A concert of the band she likes
- Go ice-skating
- Stay in and watch Netflix together
- Go to a dance club
- Go clubbing
- Visit the aquarium
- Travel inside or outside the country
If you share a certain talent or activity that you can do together, it would be a thoughtful thing to plan for on that day.
For example, if you both skate you can go skating in new interesting places.
If she sings & you play a musical instrument, you can rent a studio & jam together.
If she plays basketball or tennis you can play together on that day before you take her to lunch.
YOU CAN ALSO PLAN A 100% ROMANTIC DATE:
Choose a fancy restaurant that can customize your sitting with romantic features, like flowers, balloons, or however you wanna shape it.
Ask her to dress-up & be ready, pick her up.
Take her to the place & order her favorite food. Start talking love, it’s time for you to tell her whatever you want to, it’s okay to be vulnerable & free.
- Visiting an art exhibition/museum is another romantic thing you can do. Enjoy the majestic feels of art. Give your eyes the luxury of looking at art whatever it might be.
- In the evening take her to lunch & have some chit-chat about the art you guys saw, order food since by the time you might be exhausted & hungry. After eating, surprise her with the gift you brought to her.
- Go stargazing, there are a lot of places that are made for this purpose, Impress your woman & brush up on your constellations beneath the stars. It’s probably a place where you can get intimate & share your vulnerable feelings & fears. Don’t forget to give her the gift. It’s always a very nice date that your girl would very much appreciate since girls admire the small meaningful things. You’ll be able to connect with her much better.
- Going for a walk by the beach would be such a romantic date for you, the magical breeze that the sea radiates will help you connect with your girl on a much higher level. It will encourage you to talk about new topics & open up to each other. The best time to walk with your lady by the beach is either at sunset or night.
- Have a picnic in the sun with your girl with flowers laid down on the green grass, prepare a good breakfast & lay down talk about the universe.
A dine-in maybe? Spending time cooking for your loved one will show the effort you did. Make it a candlelit kind of dinner for some extra romance, along with the gift you prepared for her.
it will show that you spent a lot of time planning, which also shows that she is worth that time. Make it a candlelit dinner for that extra hint of romance.To sum it up, you know your girl more than we do also girls will always give you hints of what they want you to do for them or what they wish to buy, you only have to pay attention to what she’s saying & you’ll know what to do to her on valentine’s day. Stay away from fighting or arguing on that day or the day before.
Depending on the type of the girl, you will be able to know where to take her & what to do.
If you’re looking for gifts to give her on valentine’s day
Check out our website: https://giftopiia.com/ & build your girl a valentine’s gift-box to be delivered at her door-step.
Also if you don’t know what to write to your girl on a valentine’s card, this article will answer all your questions. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SXcgS_Oktxk1gm_uVIbsiiKV2i7qW5aPP6dXKuY99Kw/edit